A wedding is the craic, birthdays are grand but you can’t beat a good Irish funeral!
A wedding is the craic, birthdays are grand but you can’t beat a good Irish funeral.
Yeah it’s sad… but ya know what’ll help with that? Kind words, hang sangwiches, a glass of warm porter, milky tea, a bad ballad, a snog with that cousin you know you shouldn’t fancy and a fight over who thought more of the dearly departed.
Now you’re ready for the three day wake!
Having sold out around Ireland, Foystown’s two rival funeral directors are back with the rollercoaster that is the battle for the funeral of local legend, Big Tom McCarthy. Looking Deadly will make you laugh and cry, just like any decent funeral should and Big Tom will rest in peace... eventually.
- “Laugh out loud moments… It’s a real treat” – Alan in Belfast blog
- “An hour in their company is not quite enough” – The Big List
- “McGrath and Singleton’s performances are superb… captures the essence of Irish culture and community” – Meg.ie
- “Thoughtful and effective” – The Reviews Hub
- “A highly entertaining romp with quick-fire gags” – Irish Independent