The Dock is located on St George’s Terrace overlooking the River Shannon close to the town centre.
The Dock is located on St. George's Terrace in Carrick-on-Shannon, just off the Main Street.
Turn off Main Street at the Town Clock on to St. George's Terrace, past the Post Office and Market Yard. The Dock is at the bend in the road on the right.
From Dublin and the East (N4) – N4 East
Dublin (2 Hours)
- Longford (25 Minutes)
From Sligo and the west (N4/R280) – N4 West
- Sligo (30 Minutes)
- Donegal (1 Hour)
- North Roscommon (10 Minutes)
- Cavan (30 Minutes)
- Northern Ireland (45 Minutes)
- Belfast (2 Hours)
Bus service four times a day to and from Dublin.
3 trains daily to and from Dublin, and Sligo.
- Knock International Airport (50 minutes by road)
- Shannon International Airport (2.75 hours by road)
- Dublin International Airport (2 hours by road/rail)